Monday, February 19, 2024

GIU Day 2 - A Kit, Only Better

  It's Tuesday and the second day of my week as a featured {Growing in Unity} Girl.  I have a colorful, enhanced kit card to share with you. The stamp is from the August 2016 Kit of the Month called Open Your Soul.

 

   I added some bling to the card in the form of sequins, and switched out the sentiment to the Unity stamp. The size, font, and saying are all perfect for this card!  

   The stamps from Unity Stamp Company are high-quality and perform for years and years. This stamp set is 8 years old. I live in a very dry environment, and I've had stamps from other companies where the rubber itself cracked and crumbled. I have several dozen Unity stamp sets, and not a single stamp has ever had an issue.

   Be sure to leave a comment today and each day this week for more chances to win. I will choose 2 lucky people to win a generous prize from Unity. 

Happy Stamping!

13 comments:

Chris Shuman said...

Another very fun card!

Kathy Dippner said...

Wonderful sentiment on this card!

Angi Rankin said...

Your card is adorable! I love the Unity sentiment, and totally agree that Unity stamps last so much better than some others.

Lucy E. said...

Such a cute card! I agree about Unity stamps being a high quality rubber-love them!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I love repurposing or creating something new from other sets!!
Jenni S

Kelly Brillhart said...

Sweet card with a great sentiment. The quality of Unity stamps is second to none!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty leaves and an adorable skating elephant! Such a cute card that made me smile!

Pam Foy said...

Cute card

Holly McKimens said...

Very cute and colorful card! Would love to hear how you store your stamps. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Becca Yahrling said...

I love how colorful these kits are as well as all the layers. Unity sentiments are wonderful; I use them all the time with other companies.

Cat Valdez said...

Such a happy card. Unity stamps go with everything!!!

Kristi said...

Unity looks great with this set.

Tricia Moore said...

So cute!