Friday, September 07, 2007

Big Bunch of Stamp Sales

It's a party not to be missed if you enjoy stamping! Rubberstampchat.net is celebrating its 1000th member with a virtual rubber stamp show. Each 'booth' is a thread on the message board and the top post explains what that vendor has on sale. These vendors include favorites like Purple Onion Designs and Starving Artistamps offering 25% off all stamps -- a total of fifteen vendors in all. (UPDATE: They're up to TWENTY-THREE vendors!)

This sale runs today (9/7) through Monday (9/10).

Happy Stamping (and Shopping)!

2 comments:

Lori Renn said...

So much fun to hang with you this morning. Next week I'll pack stuff and be productive. I put your blog in my google reader to keep up with all things stamping!!

Heidi said...

Hey Kim! I don't think you reaize but you won one of my blog candies! Email me with you snail mail address and I will get it out in the mail to you!!