Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"Love"ly Sneak Peek

Happy New Year! Let's start of '08 with a fun sneak peek! It's a card I created from one of the five new stamp sets that are scheduled to be released by Verve Visual on January 10th.

Click here for the sneak peek. And check the Verve blog each day until the 10th... because there are going to be some yummy samples posted.

Do you have any resolutions related to stamping or crafting? I resolve to get my craft room into better shape. I have plenty of organizational tools, so it's time to get working on it. It's embarassing to have to purchase something that I know I already have... except I can't find it so I need another. *scream*

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Lori Renn said...

ooooh, i checked it out. very pretty. i can relate about the work space issue. i'm getting ready to purge big time. can you say scrap sale? lol!

LizzyWizzy said...

I have the same resolution.
Getting organized! :-)
Good luck ;)