Monday, May 12, 2008

Tyson's a Girl

I'm enamored with my new toy, the Fiskars Threading Water punch. It is a scalloped border with dots. Very cute! I had to try it out, so here's a quick little card I made using it and the fabulous Kim Hughes stamps which were featured as the stamp-of-the-month at CHF in April.

There's been quite a hubbub over the Threading Water punch over at SCS. Stampers have had trouble finding it. I found mine at Archiver's. Don't have one in your area? No problem -- they ship!

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes April '08 Tyson the Turtle (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper: AnnaSophia Faded Floral, Worn Dots, and Multi Floral (Bo Bunny); Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah)
Accessories: Threading Water Punch (Fiskars); Sketch Markers YG93, R29, BG02, E000, and C0 (Copic); Nestabilities rectangle dies (Spellbinders)


Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

janet said...

Too cute, Kim!

Jennifer said...

Holy cow, that is so adorable!

Alhambra Club said...

what a great card, that turtle stamp is adorable, I received my Threading Water Punch in the mail, it was waiting for me when I got home, how wonderful

Stacy said...

Hey Neighbor! This is so cute. I just love turtles!