Thursday, June 05, 2008

Kim Hughes Release & Blitz

So far, the first few hours of the Kim Hughes Blitz over at Cornish Heritage farms has been a total blast! Two winners were randomly selected from those who posted on the forum, and it turned out that Lila and I were selected. Pretty cool! Fall Silhouettes is on its way to my door!

Then there was a really tricky challenge. We had to use orange, lime green, brown, and cream... along with buttons and a bow. I was baffled by the color combination until I ran across the 6x6 pad of LilyKate paper. Perfect! Here's a
picture of the owl gal (eyelashes added).
If you'd like to see a peek at the whole card, click here.

Happy Stamping! :)

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Awesome job!! That is a tough color challenge!

Tania said...

Great card! That owl is just wonderful. You know there is an awl challenge on the Odd Bird Planet forum at SCS.

Lori Renn said...

Wow, great job! I love Kim's stamps. They rock! Thank you for getting me into major retail therapy trouble today, not that I need much help!!

Anonymous said...

What darling image!! They look like stamps I need to check out, hmm..?

~amy~ said...

**LOVE** it...the eyelashes are simply SWEET!