Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thanks So Much

Here's a sneak peek!  One of my cards will be in the Apr/May/Jun issue of The Stampers' Sampler, scheduled to hit newsstands April 1st.  (No, it's not an April Fool's Day joke!)   You'll see this one on page 75.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Chit Chat (Paper Smooches)
Paper:  Lime Rickey (BasicGrey)
Paint/Ink: Memento Ink in Pear Tart, Bahama Blue, and Danube Blue (Tsukineko)

Accessories: Felt Arrow (Creative Imaginations)

This card is my first published since I returned from my all-too-long stamping hiatus.  I'm hoping to spend lots more time stamping as (a) my husband has had his kidney transplant and (b) my doctors prescribed stamping to help me with my Caregiver Stress Syndrome.  I'm lucky to have some wonderful friends to stamp with, and I hope you do too!

Speaking of sneak peeks...  Stampington & Co. often posts a few pages of upcoming magazines to advertise for that issue, and I noticed one of my cards shown on the page for the new 400 More Ideas for Handmade Cards (formerly called Catch Up Issue), hitting newsstands on May 1st.  If you've read my blog, you'll recognize the card.  It appeared here and is one of my favorites.

Happy Stamping!
 

3 comments:

Erica said...

Yeah! So exciting for you. Can't wait to see the April issue.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Kim
Congrats on your publication! I was excited to see that not only are you a fellow owl lover but that you live near Boise, ID! How have we not met? Well, I am glad to have met you now and will be watching your blog!