Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekly Challenge #8 - All Boy

This week is all about the boys, and this should be easy for me because I'm surrounded by boys -- hubby, dad... even the cat!   I'm in a sea of testosterone at my house, but I have to admit that I still find girly cards much easier to create.    
I found an adorable paper pad from WeRMK called "For the Record".   It had nice, youthful masculine patterns and color palette.   And the "hey buddy" sentiment from Paper Smooches' "Simply Said" stamp set said "boy" to me.
    
         
Thanks so much for checking out my card!  Now it's time to head over to the Cuttin' and Stampin' blog to see the rest of the Design Team's inspiration projects and to learn how to enter your very own creation.
 
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy looking bird for your All Boy card. Like the colors & different shapes used on the card. The photographer in me sees the camera images on the background pattern paper.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Such a cute card Kim. Love the bird :)

Tammy S

Unknown said...

Love this card! Love those cameras on the background paper and that bird is darling!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super fun card...love that bird!