Wednesday, March 15, 2017

GIU Week Winners

Congratulations are in order!  I have two lucky winners to announce, and each will win a grab-bag of high-quality stamps from Unity Stamp Company.

Let's have a round of applause for:

   jwoolbright
   Lindarose

Ladies, please contact me (kim1209@yahoo.com) with your mailing address.  I'll forward that information to the proper contact at Unity and they will get your prizes right out to you.

Thanks so much for all of the commenters and visitors during my Growing In Unity week!  Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Janis said...

How exciting!!!!! YAY!!!! Thank you so much, Kim, for drawing my name and congratulations to Linda, also. Thank you for a great week of sharing your wonderful Unity projects!! I have emailed you.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Congratulations ladies!