Tuesday, August 08, 2017

The Beginning of a Journey

Here we go! I am officially Coach #10224, and my Fun Stampers Journey kit has arrived:



     A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
                 Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu
                 Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC) 
   
I've started working on my first card. I chose to color the flower like a daisy, my mom's favorite.  I used the Journey Glaze on the center, after coloring it.


I was talking to my dad about this daisy card last night. I told him that it was turning out so well that I was afraid to touch it anymore because I didn't want to mess it up.  That doesn't sound like me, does it?  No!  I tell myself:
  • Every mistake is an opportunity for embellishment.
  • The card recipient doesn't have any idea what I originally had in mind. 
My site is http://www.funstampersjourney.com/kim.   Thanks for your visit & Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Welcome to the FSJ Family! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards in upcoming Stampington & Co magazines!