Monday, August 11, 2008

Busyness

It's been a very busy few weeks. Much of the busyness has been related to my husband's surgery. He came through with flying colors (despite his numerous serious chronic health problems) and now we're adjusting to his new life of being able to do more.

Of course, we have some fun crafty busyness, too:
- I appeared on TV! There were two segments on their morning show featuring wedding stationery and BBQ invitations. Hopefully they'll take me up on my offer to demonstrate Christmas card ideas.
- Marianne Walker, whose talent amazes me on a regular basis, gave my blog an award but... more impactfully... said I inspire her. OMG. *humbling moment* Thank you, Marianne! You inspire me, too.
- Shimmerz is coming out with three new limited edition colors on the 15th. Can't wait! You can win the new colors by posting a comment on this blog post.

Oh, and check out the painted Prima flowers a' la Niki Estes. Tres cool.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmie:
I tried to leave my comment on the shimmerz blog but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Anyway, love the product as you remember from the store and so glad you guys are getting it going again! I have some really cool B&W Photos tinted using the shimmerz and other projects I have done. If you need any help let me know because I am a LOVER of the product!! Take care & great to see you!

Jann said...

KIMMIEEEEEEE....
The flower is awesome...I love it!
Was so great to see you this past week doll....we need to do that more often. I love the SHIMMER paints....can't wait to get them...:o)
Hugs my dear....miss ya already.
Jann