Friday, August 15, 2008

Today's the Day!

Big news and some fabulous projects for you to check out today over at the Shimmerz blog! Three new limited edition colors (Beeswax, Rustic Red, and Sagebrush) were released for this fall. Here's a project I made using the Beeswax gold:

His feathers were already paper-pieced in a gorgeous golden color thanks to patterned paper from Scenic Route.


Supplies:
Stamps: America the Beautiful and U R A Hoot by Kim Hughes (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Smooth (Neenah); Criss Cross Cardstock in Ladybug (Bazzill); PP from Scenic Route
Paint/Ink: Beeswax Shimmerz (Shimmering Products); Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger); VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Night Sky (Tsukineko); Cool Grey C01 Marker (Copic)


Now if you happen to have offered blog candy and mailed me this stamp set as a prize, you might see this card in person very soon. :) Thanks, Kim!

Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Lila H said...

OMG!!!! He's super C~U~T~E!!!! and I love him with the Scenic Route paper!!! I love me some new SHIMMERZ colors - sing song "Love It!!"

Jann said...

Kimmie!
This is so incredably cute!!!!!
I LOVE IT!
Can't wait...going to the Shimmer Blog!
Huggers....
Jann

Lori Renn said...

so so so cute!! gotta get me those stamps!

Broni said...

Adorable card, Kim! I just love the Shimmerzed (new word!!) eagle!!

Kim Mraz said...

I am thrilled that I am the lucky recipient of this card...thank you SO much Kim. It's even mroe stunning in person. You're the best :)

Michelle ~ said...

kim, he's so cute. I love love love the colors!! I really need to invest in some SHIMMERZ colors! I bet the sage is gorgeous!! talk soon.

Anonymous said...

wow :D this is fabulous :D
Great job :)
Greetings from Poland :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kim, check out my blog for today to see a little honor I gave you!!!

http://pkod.blogspot.com/2008/09/what-are-we-doing-with-our-saturdays.html

Ann said...

OMGosh! I love these colors, and that eagle is rockin' the Shimmerz! :D

Sandie said...

Gorgeous!!! love the colours. The shimmer is brilliant