Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Butterflies Challenge

Today is day 3 of my week as the Growing In Unity Gal!  Let's feature a challenge today: All Things Unity.  This is ATU #34, Let's Fly Away, featuring butterflies.



Supplies:
Stamps: Key to Joy & Imagine It (Unity Stamp Co.)
Paper: PP (Memory Box); Manila Tag (Ranger)
Paint/Ink: Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Desert Sand (Tsukineko); Glimmer Mist Marshmallow (Tattered Angels)
Accessories: Flower Punches (EK Success); Markers E39 (Copic); Distress Tool (Tonic)


I love the Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.  As you can see in the closeup below, it gives such a fine and pretty sparkle!




Happy Stamping!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!! Love the colors!! Also love the butterfly stamp!!

cutiephinphin said...

Lovely card. I love the butterfly stamp and the pp you used.

Btw I finally see someone from Idaho :) I'm a newbie located around 1hr from Boise.

dclouser said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and details you used.

Toni K said...

This is so pretty. Love the shimmer ;)

~amy~ said...

pretty! Love the tag!

michib said...

love the glimmer! really love the stamp - don't think I have that set yet, may have to be my next purchase :)

Rochelle Sodipo said...

A masculine butterfly card! I <3 it! Too fab!

Kim160 said...

Lovely tag and the glimmer mist does give it that extra shimmer to make it stand out. Aren't butterflies so popular. Thanks for sharing.

Lila H said...

(Sing Song) LOVE IT!!!! That tag is stunning. I love all the subtle background images - love, love that butterfly stamp AND of course the Marshmallow Glimmer Mist is the perfect choice.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! I love that tag--it is jam packed with BEAUTY!!!!

Carol said...

Beautiful, I love how you stamped off the tag a bit.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! I love the flower embellishment and the butterfly stamp! I didn't know about the marshmallow Glimmer Mist... haven't seen it before! I'll keep my eye out for it now.... nice look!
DeniseB

SHartl said...

What a pretty card, especially with the sparkle and shine!

Gwen said...

LOVE the sparkle! Great butterfly placement off to the side of the tag!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I forgot to say::: Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU! LOL!

Gypsy said...

I LOVE this! Stunning butterfly and now I MUST find marshmallow glimmer mist!