Friday, July 08, 2011

Let's Hang Out!

This is the fifth and final day of my week as the Growing In Unity Gal!   It has been great to stamp, share my projects, and generally get back into the swing of crafting.  Thanks for joining me!

I recently had a chance to meet a local stamper.  Her name is Rebecca H., and this card design idea came from her.  It was so cute, I had to ask if I could share it with all of you.  Isn't that mini tissue box adorable?!


Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper:  CS & PP (Stampin' Up!)
Paint/Ink: Craft Ink in Old Olive (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Oval Punches, Square Lattice Embossing Folder (Stampin' Up!)
The little Kleenex box is made from one rectangle of patterned paper.   She scored it and then we cut out the corners of the scored rectangle.   Then we punched out the oval and tucked just one tissue inside the 'box'.

Thanks again for joining me!   Happy Stamping! 

7 comments:

Diana said...

This is the cutest card, Kim. It would make a great 'Get Well' card, too. Thanks for a great week of show & tell!

Denise Bryant said...

What a darling card! I love this idea! It would also make a great get well card....
I enjoyed your GIU week! You have lots of great ideas posted! Made my Unity wish list grow even longer! Thanks for sharing with us!
DeniseB

Carol said...

That card is so clever, such a cute idea! Thanks for all the inspiration this week!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Lila H said...

CUTE! and I could have used the get well wishes for my summer cold last month. I'm sure I must have passed it on to someone - this will be the perfect card!

*Alison* said...

I totally agree with everyone! I think this is adorable :) I love the little tissue idea.. :) super cute! HUGS

Lynn Stevens said...

oh thats cute what a great idea for someone who might be ill.
Thanks for entering my giveaway Kim, I have you down for the bonus stamps as well! Best of luck
hugs Lynn

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Kim! I love that little tissue box. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches August Release Hop!