Saturday, October 06, 2012

It's World Card Making Day!

One of my favorite days of the year is here... World Card Making Day!   I'll be away from the computer all day playing with ink & rubber, and I hope you will be too.   Here are a few of my most recent creations:


This Mother's Day card features stamps from Hero Arts.   It's for a "celebrations" challenge.

 
I love flip flops!   I even have flip flop earrings.   I was so excited when Unity Stamps came out with this {itty bitty} set!    This card is for a "spray" challenge.

There are lots of fun online happenings today!   Why not give them a try?
Thanks & Happy WCMD!

2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

BEST World Cardmaking day EVER!!!!! lots and lots of hugs!

Martha said...

Hi, Kim. WCMD was lots of FUN. Your two cards are darling. I love how you used the tea rose and the flip flops. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy crafting!