Monday, October 08, 2012

WCMD - I Made Cards!

Saturday was World Card Making Day, and did I ever make cards!   It was great!   I wrote down several of the challenges from around the Web and had fun making cards to fit challenges.  They ranged from colors to sketches to unusual things like "make a card with five words on it."

So, for a card with five words on it:


These stamps are from Unity Stamp Company.   The patterned paper is from Memory Box.   It's pretty busy, but I like how the tree and sentiment complement it.  Challenge HYCCT1203.

I completed six cards during my marathon WCMD session and saw lots & lots of my friends throughout the day.  I even found some great stamping stuff at a yard sale on my way to stamp!  And delicious Chinese food.  And (if you can believe such a thing) a chocolate-dipped brownie.  It was a perfect day for me.  Thanks to everyone who helped make it so great!

Happy Stamping!  :)

No comments: