Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Ice Cream Challenge - Week 27

#27
Challenge:   Ice Cream
July 9 - 15, 2013

It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for a brand new Cuttin and Stampin weekly challenge!

In 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month.  We thought we'd celebrate these frosty treats with a challenge.  So go ahead and create something with ice cream, and share it with us!  We're looking for ice cream cones, banana splits, ice cream sandwiches, sundaes... show us your best!   (This post is making me crave something sweet!)
  


My card features the "Mac" line from Bazzill Basics patterned paper and matching border sticker.  The stamps are from the Paper Smooches Sugar Rush stamp set.  I absolutely love paper-pieced projects made with this ice cream cone.  I've seen so many cute ice cream "flavors" made with it!

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?  I ♥ ice cream, so it's a tough decision.  I tried a Red Velvet Cake ice cream recently and it was great.  For an absolute fave?  I have to go with Mint Oreo.  Yum!

When my sister and I were young (single-digits) growing up in Fort Lauderdale, we used to get ice cream at this little shop on the beach.   I remember her always getting the bubble gum ice cream.  No doubt, her tastes have gotten more sophisticated since then.  I'll have to call and ask her what she likes now.


Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along!  We will be announcing the winners on July 19, 2013.

You can link your project HERE.

Happy Stamping!  

No comments: