Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Good Stuff

It's not fall, but I wanted to show you a few cards that I made for a display at the Inking Idaho booth at the Idaho Scrapbook Show. Artsy Leaves is the first stamp set that really grabbed my attention when I first saw the new Fun Stampers Journey catalog in July.
 
      
Ingredients:
Stamps: Artsy Leaves & Good Stuff
Cardstock: Butter Cream, Hazelnut Blend
Ink: Summer Days, Fresh Forest, Pumpkin Bread
Accessories: Journey Ovals Die Set; Rainbow Drops; Sponges
I made a mask by cutting an oval from a piece of typing paper. I stamped my sentiment in green then placed the oval on top of it, securing it with temporary adhesive. I sponged around the oval and around the edges of the Butter Cream cardstock with the Summer Days ink.  Then, I stamped various leaves randomly with the Summer Days, Fresh Forest and Pumpkin Bread ink pads. Once the ink dried, I mounted the Butter Cream panel onto a Hazlenut Blend brown card base and embellished with three coordinating Rainbow Drops.
  
If you're heading to the Idaho Scrapbook Show, please stop by the Inking Idaho booth and say, "Hi!"
  
Happy Stamping!

No comments: