Friday, January 26, 2018

Yay! Artsy Leaves!

For some more leafy inspiration, here's the second card I made for a display at the Inking Idaho booth at the Idaho Scrapbook Show.
        
Ingredients:
Stamps: Artsy Leaves & Good Stuff
Cardstock: Butter Cream, Oatmeal Cookie, Black Licorice
Ink: Black Licorice
Accessories: Journey Ovals Die Set; Good Stuff Die Set
This card is clean and simple. It could be dressed up in dozens of different ways. You could add twine, gems or buttons. You could color the leaves with the Journey Color Burst Pencils. There are so many possibilities, but I really like it sleek and simple the way it is.

You might be able to tell from seeing several of my samples and my card class cards, I love this Good Stuff stamp set. For me, first and foremost, the font is lovely. I also like that the sayings have a little bit more pizzazz than the typical "Happy Birthday" and "Thinking of You."  For example, "Yay" and "Cheers" can be used for lots of things, as can "It Gets Better."  It really is Good Stuff!
  
If you're heading to the Idaho Scrapbook Show, please stop by the Inking Idaho booth and say, "Hi!" And ask me about the February special. It's magical!
  
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

Oooh I love this! Can’t go wrong with black and white with oatmeal Cookie! 💛