Thursday, February 21, 2008

Five in Ten

There was a little treat waiting for me in my mailbox today -- The Stampers' Sampler Take Ten issue for Spring 2008. I hadn't ordered it yet, so this must be my "artist comp" copy. Yeay!

Five of my cards are in this issue. Do you recognize them?


Many Thanks appears on page 4. Snow, which I created as part of the Mandarin Pixie DT finalist challenge, appears on page 28. Make Me Smile, my very first Verve card ever, appears on page 113. Then two cards are in special areas of the magazine. Beaming with Happiness is featured on page 138 in an advertisement for the Summer 2008 Take Ten issue. Then, most exciting for me, is Wishing You which appears on page 26. It's exciting because
it has been chosen as the DESIGN CHALLENGE TEMPLATE for this issue. *squeal* Since I haven't shown Wishing You yet here on my blog, here it is:


Supply List:
Stamps: Starlight Starbright (Verve Visual)
Paper: Cowboy Collection (Crate Paper), Star Kissed Star Mile (Daisy Bucket)
Ink: Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink (ClearSnap), VersaFine Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko)
Accessories:
Extra Jumbo Scalloped Oval Punch & Super Jumbo Oval Punch (Marvy Uchida); Grograin w/ Satin Center Ribbon (May Arts)


Thanks
for sharing my special news! I have quite a bit of stamping time scheduled over the next couple of days, and I hope to have more projects to share with you soon!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

KIM!! That is so awesome that your cards made it! You are such a super card maker. Love this card and look forward to more!

Lori Renn said...

yeah kim! you rock.

Angie said...

You go Girl! Sending a bit "CONGRATS!!" your way!

sara :) said...

Go Kim! It's your birthday! (Well maybe not but I'm very impressed!)

Jann said...

Kimmmmieeeeee,
WAY TO GO GIRLFREN!
I am so proud of you.....you are so stinkin talented!!!!!!!
I heard about the shop from the blonde child in Nampa?....I bet you are busy doing all those earings doll...:o)
Are you going to ICE? I sure hope so!
Love and hugs many,
Jann