Tuesday, February 20, 2024

GIU Day 3 - Another Improved Kit

  Is it Wednesday already? Sure is! It's the third day of my week as a featured {Growing in Unity} Girl. I've decided to stick with my theme of improving Cardmaking Kits using Unity Stamps. Today's project was a simple one. It came from a baseball-themed kit.


  The airplane stamp and "you're just plane awesome" are from the For the Guys stamp set. It has this airplane, a bicycle, and a classic car along with a generous group of sentiments. Highly recommended if you have guys to make cards for.

   Be sure to leave a comment today and each day this week for more chances to win. I will choose 2 lucky people to win a generous prize from Unity.
 
Happy Stamping!


13 comments:

Chris Shuman said...

Great card! I have used this set several times for the guys in my life.

Lucy E. said...

Perfect masculine card! I have this set and it’s great for guys!

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Masculine cards are always a challenge!!
Jenni S

Anonymous said...

A wonderful card! Great for the guys. Jean Marmo. Mjmarmo@comcast.net

Kathy Dippner said...

Awesome card! I love this stamp set!

Kelly Brillhart said...

Love the images and the layout of this one!

Denise Bryant said...

Great sentiment and plane image! This makes an awesome guy card!

Pam Foy said...

Such a great masculine card!

Holly McKimens said...

I find masculine cards always test my creativity. You made a great card, all the way down to the colors! I love the simplicity of this one! Thanks for sharing!

Becca Yahrling said...

I have this set, too, as I have 6 nephews and needed some masculine stamps in my stash. I find those to be the hardest cards to make!! lol Why didn't I have 6 nieces?! LOL Love your cards.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Love this stamp kit! Have used the plane stamp a lot and I love your design!

Cat Valdez said...

Great CAS card! I have used this airplane many times. Great set!

Tricia Moore said...

Great card. Perfect for a masculine card!