Thursday, February 22, 2024

GIU Day 4 - Are You Kit-ing Me?

   It's Day 4 of my week as a featured {Growing in Unity} Girl -- and another card kit has been upgraded using a Unity Stamp Company stamp! 

 

   This particular kit came with the flag pre-cut, and so were the leaves and the pots. I found a stamp in the Donna Downey Art & Possibility stamp set that worked well and fit the prescribed size nicely.

   Have you been inspired to use Unity stamps with a pre-cut card kit?

   Be sure to leave a comment today and each day this week for more chances to win. I will choose 2 lucky people to win a generous prize from Unity.

 
Happy Stamping!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Great sentiment!!
Jenni S

Kelly Brillhart said...

Loving the colorful plant against the white background.

Cat Valdez said...

Very nice! Perfect sentiment!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful cards!

Lucy E. said...

I love purple and green together! This is a lovely card.

Chris Shuman said...

Lovely colors for this card and you are an artist!

Denise Bryant said...

Kim, I'm happy to find your blog so I can play catch up on your GIU projects! I've been watching for them on the FB GIU page....
Love the window design and potted plant! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful
Karen adams

Pam Foy said...

Cute card

Holly McKimens said...

I really love the ways you've used Unity stamps to add that extra pizazz to pre-cut card kits. You've definitely inspired me to try this. Looking forward to tomorrow to see what creation you will share with us.

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a pretty card!! Love this so much.

Kristi said...

So nice. I rarely intermingle my different stamp sets and card sets. Making me inspired.

Tricia Moore said...

Love this card. The colors are so soft!