Friday, February 23, 2024

GIU Day 5 - Friday, and a Final Kit

    It's Day 5 of my week as a featured {Growing in Unity} Girl. It went by so fast! Today I'm sharing one more card kit has been upgraded using Unity Stamp Company stamps!


   This card uses one of my favorite butterflies of all time. What a great design! The name of the set is Perfect the Way You Are, and it's one of only two stamps that I've purchased multiples of on purpose.  I'm still in love with this bird, too.

   The piece of cardstock I used for the sentiment was turquoise and had the word "HOPE" pre-printed on it. I turned it over to stamp the sentiment and, since it was going on white paper, I decided to sponge the dark purple ink on the edges so it would stand out.

   It's been terrific to share my cards with you this week!  Thank you for joining me.

   Be sure to leave a comment today -- (and you can go back and comment on my posts from each day this week for more chances to win)! I will choose 2 lucky people to win a generous prize from Unity. 

Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Holly McKimens said...

Wow! The butterflies really made a difference with the look of this "kit" card. And the saying is perfect! I will have to check this stamp set out. Thank you so much for sharing! I've enjoyed seeing all of your creations with Unity Stamps!

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! The butterflies are lovely!
Thanks for sharing your GIU projects with us! I enjoyed visiting and seeing each one!

Angi Rankin said...

Smother beautiful card! Thanks for the great week showing how you upgrade card kits!!

Chris Shuman said...

Very pretty! I like the colors and the whimsical look to this one. And, of course, another set I've missed paying attention to!

Lucy E. said...

This is so pretty-I love those butterflies and the colors!

Linda said...

Love the colors and I'm very partial to butterflies!!

Cat Valdez said...

The butterflies really fill in to make a "balanced" card. Very nice!

Kristi said...

Love the butterflies and the background. Great use of the two.

Becca Yahrling said...

I agree, this butterfly is perfection!! Gorgeous card.

Tricia Moore said...

I love the butterflies. Such a cute card.